Sunday 6 September 2015

Fave lipstick brand- WET N WILD

Hey dollies, I have returned with my second post yay! But before I begin, I would like to thank all of you that read the previous post!! To those of you who helped me with promoting this blog, you are all the real MVP!
Today’s blog post is focused around my favourite brand for purchasing lipsticks!
For you all that haven’t heard of WET N WILD, it is a drugstore beauty brand that offers customers with good quality products that are actually affordable!
So if you’re like me that can’t resist affordable and GREAT quality lipsticks, then keep on reading!
WET N WILD offers varieties of shades for you to choose from. I have only got four shades myself as I wouldn't wear lipstick that much as I mentioned in my previous post. But literally all the colours you need and want are there for you! The lipsticks are also really pigmented and it is matte.
You can purchase these lipsticks from your local drugstore for only €2.99!! Good quality lipsticks for only €2.99? I promise you this is not a dream. I usually apply lip balm to my lips before applying this lipsticks at it can be a bit drying.

The packaging is low quality but who cares? Not me anyway. I wasn't expecting a lot of work to be put into the packaging as the lipsticks are not expensive.

The four shades I currently use are Mocha-licious, Spiked with rum, Cherry bomb and my personal favourite Sugar plum fairy. I do plan on purchasing some more, so if you do have shades that you would recommend,  please let me know!

Mocha-licious
I actually only purchased this shade last Sunday as I was looking for a nude to wear for an everyday makeup. I have to say, it is amazing! It's the perfect nude I am looking for. This is perfect to wear to college every day, or if you are going for a  smokey eyes and a simple nude with a bit of gloss over it. I promise you cannot go wrong.



Spiked with rum

This is another one of my recent purchase. It did not give me the kind of nude I was looking for but regardless I still love it. You can wear it for an everyday look or even if you’re going on your cute little date (lucky you).

The only thing I don’t like about this lipstick is that it transfers when you eat or drink which is totally annoying. But sure you can always reapply it when you’re finished. 

Cherry bomb

I'm in love with this shade as it gives that dark red look I need. I love wearing this colour during the winter time, it goes perfectly with a brown eyeshadow and winged liner. It is a bit drying so I would recommend applying a lip balm before this. It does last up to 3-4 hours but I would still reapply it after grabbing something to eat.
This is a shade I would definitely repurchase.  

Sugar plum fairy
My all time favourite lipstick! I literally adore this lipstick. If you don’t own this lipstick, I suggest you buy it now! This was the first lipstick I bought from WET N WILD

Sugar plum fairy is a dupe for M.A.C Rebel. It is fantastic for that autumn look with a simple wing liner. I usually would wear this lipstick for night outs.

 It also gives that matte look which I freaking love! If you’re not looking for a matte look, you can easily apply a clear gloss on top of this and you’re good to go!

And that brings us to the end of this post. If you’ve tried this brand before please do let me know your opinion and if you've got any shades you would recommend, do share!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
If you haven't already, make sure you subscribe to the blog and do leave a comment!

Until next time,
Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment