Thursday 24 March 2016

LIEBSTER AWARD


Hey beauties, I hope you all are enjoying your midterm break and using this opportunity to catch up on tv shows, party, sleep and most importantly STUDY! Thank you Alice for nominating me for this award! This award was created to show some love for small blogs like myself and I am so glad Alice nominated me! You can check out her blog here!

THE RULES

Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Answer the questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.

Here are the question asked by Alice:

Top 3 Books?

We Are Liars (Review coming soon)
Looking For Alaska- Shout out to my friend Geanina for letting borrow this book.
How Many Miles to Babylon.

Where would your dream holiday be?

New York! God, please let me visit NYC before I am old and grey.

Whats the one make-up item you couldn't go without?

I can't just pick one! They are like my babies but since I have to, I'll have to pick my NYX eyebrow pencil, I can’t imagine life without it.

What is your favourite film?

ROOM! If you haven’t watched it, you need to!

If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life what would it be?

Erm.. Black of course lol.

What is your favourite quote?

“Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.”

Favourite era of fashion?

Honestly, I am not too sure.


What do you do to cheer yourself up after a bad day?

I eat (preferably spaghetti Bolognese) and listen to music.


What is the one item of clothing you will never wear?


WIDE LEG TROUSERS! I just can’t! It looks nice on some people but I know on me it would be a total disaster! If I ever wear them, then I don’t know what has gotten to me.

Who is your fashion icon?

Queen Riri!


What would your dream house look like?

Goals or what?


And that brings us to the end of this post!
Until next time,
Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment