Monday 27 February 2017

You Should Spoil Yourself.


Hey guys, today's post is all about why you should treat yourself and two of the things I've decided to treat myself with.

I've been on this money is meant to be spent vibe lately and to be honest, This doesn't always have to be a bad thing, well when you can actually see where your money is going. Right, before I get into this post, I'm not saying go ahead and go out every week and spend €100 on drinks! Treating yourself is something I would say you do once in a while so you're not left broke till Jesus comes back to earth. 

Treating yourself doesn't exactly have to mean you splash a huge amount of money either. If you can afford to go out every week, baby girl nobody is stopping you. simply treat yourself to whatever you think you deserve. 

 You never know when you are going to leave this earth but I hope you do know that you will be taking nothing with you. You're young, go out, have fun and make memories that will last a lifetime. 

If it's your 4 bundle hair you want to treat yourself with, go ahead. If you want to go to all the festivals in the world girl you better do it (just please come home safely) and if it's that dream car you're treating yourself with, then yes go you. 

And please don't forget to spoil yourself with happiness, love, laughter and every good thing you can find in this world. Not just sometimes, but every day of your life. Do you know why? Because you deserve it.




A while I ago, I decided I was going to treat myself to a new phone and God knows I deserved it. I treated myself to an iPhone 7 because it was what I really wanted and I knew the camera quality will be useful to me once I started blogging again (see mom, I'm always thinking ahead). I also decided to get myself a new foundation to reward myself for finally joining the gym. I got the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation. Guys, if you haven't tried this foundation, you need to get yourself one asap!!

Remember guys, you only have one life to live (unless you get to come back as an animal, I dunno) so live it WELL!

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this post :)

Bye for now,
Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment