Thursday 30 March 2017

The Month of April is for Smiling


Hello guys,

I don’t think I’ve been so excited that the weekend is almost upon us! I mean I can’t be the only one that thinks this week is dragging.

Since we are almost going into a new month, I thought I’d decide to share with you guys lovely quotes to help you stay positive through the month of April.

I have realised over the few months that I can be very hard on myself over the simplest thing that most people would brush off as a stupid error. I have also realised that when something good happens to me, I never really enjoy that moment, I am just constantly waiting for that good thing to be taken away from me. I just constantly feel like the world is teasing me. It’s like you know when you are about to give a kid sweet or something and just as they are about to take it from you with a big smile on their face, you quickly yank it away from them and have it all to yourself. Not sure that’s a good example, but that is usually what I feel like happens to me so rather than me embracing that good moment, it seems like I have taken comfort in drowning in my negativity.

What I have decided for the month of April, is to look at new quotes every day that keeps me positive and gets me through the day.


So here you go guys! I hope you save some quotes in your camera roll, share it on your Instagram or plaster it all over your room. 


"Do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?"

"Whatever you’re facing today, keep going. Keep moving. Keep hoping. Keep pressing on. There is victory on the other side."

"You can’t expect good things to appear in your life when all you focus on is bad, just like your dreams will not come true until you have the courage to chase them. Get off your backside and work for the things you want, you’ll be surprised what will come your way when you have the will to pursue them."


"Stop letting those voices get to you, you are your own worst critic. We point out our own flaws as if we want to hurt ourselves, give yourself some love and give yourself time to heal, you are worth more than your ‘bad bits’. You are worth more than staring at yourself in disgust. You are a masterpiece, and not the type to frame in a museum, the type that shows us what freedom truly is."













Until next time,

Lola x

No comments:

Post a Comment