Wednesday 5 April 2017

Mini Ali-express Haul | Chokers & Bralette


Hello guys,
Look at me getting my life together and actually staying updated with my Instagram AND Blog. I hope you are all doing well.

Today's post is all about the chokers and bralette that I purchased from a website called Ali-express. For those of you who don't know, Ali-Express is based in china and you can literally find almost anything on their websites. I usually order my hair from there and other little bits and pieces that I wouldn't really find in the shops. As it is based in China, delivery does take a long time to arrive but what if you are spending a lot of money e.g on hair, it is shipped with DHL so it usually takes less than a week.

In case you guys you didn't know, I've got quite an obsession with chokers. I just feel like it makes my whole outfit look perfect and also I have a skinny neck so I feel like I look prettier when I've got a choker on.

So here are the few chokers I decided to purchase from Ali-express. I also decided to buy some bralette while I was already on the website.

*The link to each product can be found just by clicking the title of each product*



Rhinestone choker Fashion €5.43








Bralettes


I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this post and find something that you like!

Until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment